- Remove Jewelry During Tasks:
When performing manual tasks, remove your jewelry to prevent physical damage or exposure to chemicals or cleaning fluids.
- Put Jewelry On After Applying Makeup:
Cosmetics, hairspray, perfumes and lotion can contain chemicals that can often damage jewelry.
- Don't Wear Jewelry In Swimming Pools And Spas:
Chlorinated water can react with the metals found in jewelry causing color changes and even structural damage.
- Remove Your Jewelry Before Bathing:
Remove all jewelry before showering or cleaning. Soap can cause a film making it appear dull and dingy.
- Clean Your Jewelry With Care:
- Keep them in its packaging: